Sunday 14 June 2009

River Blog set up...

with the help of my beloved friend Corey Dargel, I've now got a blog structure set up for my River Project, which of course includes our part of the Archives of Exile project... all very confusing, and I'm feeling that confusion today as real in a new way, because I don't know how to think about where to post what!

anyway, I spent many hours yesterday making widgets that play both my music related to the project and a selection of music by other people: hopefully, updating those things won't be so time-consuming!

and I think I will copy some of our posts and links from this blog to that one. maybe I should also set up an automatic rss feed of that blog to this one, but not vice versa? since that is the more public blog and this the more private? we'll see how it feels over the next few weeks, okay?

anyway, I also wanted to comment on your idea of reading texts together: I LOVE that idea, and hope we can come up with a fun list of things to read together that way!

more soon!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.