Wednesday 18 November 2009

Where has the autumn gone?!

I cannot BELIEVE how quickly the last couple of months have gone by! I seem to have been swept along in an avalanche of work, minor life-related stuff, and constant low-level illness. (I've drunk enough cough syrup to sink a battleship and enough orange-juice to bring the world's major producers of citrus out of recession.) I've been following your blog with a lot of interest, Eve, and your productivity makes me particularly ashamed at my own failure to post anything interesting for ages. Although, actually, I think the desire to be interesting has got in the way of my posting - I keep thinking that I'll be able to write something better tomorrow when I'm less tired/less distracted/more focused/more on top of everything. Well, that's obviously a fantasy, so I'm going to start posting again regularly whatever the weather - let's say a minimum of three times a week. I'm not sure what I'll write yet. To be honest, I feel a bit boxed in in my thinking and I reckon I'll try to focus on breaking out of the box. So here is a resolution for the onset of winter: 'break out, break out, break out of the box!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.