Monday 27 April 2009

perfect!

Just a quick post to say that I LOVE these ideas - they feel so RIGHT as a focus for our work and there's so much for both the mind and the heart in all this. I'm not going to write a lot now because my computer is playing up again - grrrrr! - but I've ordered Robert Cole's books on documentary and stories. I think it's a good idea to divide up the reading, but, from what you've posted, I really like the feel of Cole's writing and I'd like to take a look. I'll also get some books on oral history out of the library tomorrow and I'll post any material that strikes me as I read. And I thought I might make a start on John dos Passos, 'USA', too. This is just incredibly exciting...PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.