Saturday 2 May 2009

video camera

I have a camcorder, a Sony DCR-SR52E, which has a hard disc. (Helpful when you're travelling because you don't need to carry lots of tapes.) I haven't used it much because I bought when I started doing multimedia project work with students but they've never really gone for video - lots of animation and hypertext but not much live filming. It's a public holiday here on Monday so we'll probably be going to the seaside or something: an opportunity to dig the camera out and take a bit of experimental footage of seagulls or whatever :o)

I might go and have a chat with Rob, the theatre technician in our department. He's often a source of good ideas, and, if I describe the project to him, he might come up with further interesting ways to document it. Will let you know what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.